||Never exceeded 82° Fahrenheit (28 °C).
||The Syrah from the vineyard plots utilized for Achelo began to be harvested from mid-September onwards. After the destemming and pressing, the fermentation on the skins commenced, first at low temperatures (50°Fahrenheit – 10° centigrade) in order to extract the typical varietal aromas and then continued at temperatures which never exceeded 82° Fahrenheit (28° centigrade) in order to maintain the aromas and the integrity of the fruit.
||After approximately ten days, 70% of the wine went into oak, where it went through a complete malolactic fermentation and began the aging process. The remaining 30% aged in stainless steel.
||Price Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2012 HK$ 160.00