||Cupramontana. The vineyard was planted in the early 90s, and is situated at about 350 metres above sea level, with an east-facing aspect.
||The soil, which derives from formations from the pleiocene-pleistocene era, is characterised by being very deep clay loam, with fairly poor fertility and therefore extremely suitable for the production of quality wines.
||The harvest is carried out by hand, with the grapes collected and transported in boxes. Normally it takes place on the borderline between the first and second ten days in October, when the grapes have reached an optimum balance between acidity and sugar content.
||At controlled temperature
||After a soft pressing, the prime must is rapidly cooled and then goes through static decantation. Fermentation takes place a part (70%) in temperature -controlled stainless steel tanks, and the rest (30%) in 5000 litre oak casks. About 10-15% of the total volume of the wine undergoes a malolactic fermentation.
||The ageing stage lasts about 12 months, during which the wine remains in contact with its own fermentation yeasts. Plenio completes its ageing with a further 6 months in bottle.
||Stuffed pasta, roast white meat, roasted fish.
||价格 Umani Ronchi Plenio Verdicchio castelli Jesi Ris 2014 HK$ 190.00